Dr. Matthew Richman was born in Logan, Utah and raised in Pocatello, Idaho. He attended Idaho State University where he earned a degree in Zoology before moving to the Southeast to further his career. Dr. Richman attended dental school at Virginia Commonwealth University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. Right after dental school he began his training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. During this time he was able to train in all aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Richman is not only a dedicated clinician but also has been a reconstructive patient where his interest in this field was peaked. Due to this experience he has sympathy for all the patients seen in the clinic and a profound understanding of what they are experiencing and trying to achieve.
After graduating from residency, Dr. Richman moved to Arizona where he has enjoyed a successful practice. During this time he has continued his education and in 2013 he became board certified and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons before joining Triangle Implant Center.
Dr. Richman and his family have recently moved to the Raleigh area and are excited to be back in the south where they began their family. Dr. Richman and his wife have four children, which keep them very busy after work. When not in the office, or running around with kids, Dr. Richman enjoys to get out on the golf course or to play tennis.
- Idaho State University – B.S. Zoology
- August 1999 – May 2003
- Virginia Commonwealth University (Dental School)
- July 2003 – May 2007
- University of Tennessee Knoxville (Residency)
- July 2007 – June 2011
- Associate Sonoma Oral and Facial Surgery
- July 2011 – March 2012
- Owner/Surgeon Spectrum Oral and Facial Surgery Gilbert, AZ
- April 2012 – August 2016
- Associate Triangle Implant Center
- September 2016 — present
- American Dental Licensure Examination: WREB (2007)
- Arizona Dental License (April 2011)
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Arizona Dental Association
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
Eric R. Carlson MD, DMD (865) 305-9022
Chairman and Program Director at University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville
J.W. Hudson DDS (865) 305-9021
Faculty and Professor at University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville
Spencer Archibald DDS (480) 371-0641
Pediatric Dentist Mesa, AZ